Fractured Worlds isn't much of a story. You're tasked with the following:
- Reach Tier 10 in The Fracture, defeat Epic boss.
- Defeat Epic boss at the end of each of the 4 daily dungeons (Hanging Gardens, Cadaver City, Amaranthine Autumn, Lethean Caves).
- Reach Tier 25 in The Fracture, defeat Epic boss.
- Defeat Epic boss at the end of each of the 4 daily dungeons.
- Reach Tier 50 in The Fracture, defeat Epic boss.
... only you need to do it without dying. This sucks particularly well as the stages in Fractured Worlds like to spawn enemies on and behind you as you progress. The Epic bosses can so very easily kill you in one hit. This will be a test of patience and how well you can manage your game and delete the local save. See the solution on the base game for "not dying" for the steps.