Glitch that works as of 17/08 - 2020
I stumbled over this video on youtube and the glitch still works after the recent patch . On a good run I got around 140 kills in a game.
How to do it:
- Load up the map Higgins Haven Small. With cars repaired (to save time). Make sure Jasons attack damage, and counselors' health is at normal.
- On the left side of the map, there is a few houses along the water, one of the houses usually has a bed that goes along a wall. Find it.
- Make sure there is a car parked outside of the house.
- Check the outside of the house that there isn't any trash or anything leaning up against the outer house wall on the opposite side of the bed.
- Have the counselor and Jason both run towards the bed.
- While walking towards the bed, Jason grasp the counselor and they both get launched to the top of the bed. Stay there. As Jason keeps the counselor as close to the wall as possible.
- When the counselor breaks free, they should land on the bed. Go crouch, look towards the wall, and click
to enter the bed. This will launch the counselor through the wall.
- The counselor moves over to the car and gets in the driver seat, then Jason does the kill animation on the bed.
- After the bed is destroyed, JAson needs to walk over to the car and grab the counselor out of that car.
- When the counselor breaks free, let Jason place a trap by pressing the
, and Jason needs to grab the counselor when they get caught in the trap.
From this point on the counselor is in "god mode". a snake moving along the floor. Move the counselor to water, and let jason drown the counselor over, and over, and over until the game ends.
Important for jason not to spam the "drown" button or the game can freeze up. Click the button when you're prompted.