My guide is how I did it, following the Summerset patch/release:
I struggled with this hard - going in with a PVE character in Battlegrounds can be painful, very painful. Stating your armour sets is pointless, because the best ones change every patch, use Alcast's site to check what is the current best load-out to use https://alcasthq.com/
I did mine on a Sorc, so I will be using the Sorc class as an example, but the points remain relevant through other classes, and my pointers will be most effective in Deathmatch, as other game types don't give credit for kills.Basic things to go for:
- Use skills that knock people down - it will allow you to follow up with an execute on people who are weak trying to escape, leaving you with what should be an easy kill
- learn the execute skill available for your class. Wait for groups to start fighting, and spam execute on those who are the weakest, you should quickly clean up plenty of kills
- VERY IMPORTANT
- trait change your jewellery of choice all to Bloodthirsty! This will add an insane amount of extra damage to your execute attacks! Purple jewellery with Bloodthirsty add 9% execute damage EACH, so 3 pieces adds 27% execute damage - an insane addition of damage output.
- Avoid AoE attacks - unless you have a strong PvE build, AoEs will be easily shrugged off by the more PvE orientated builds.
- Having Impenetrable traited armour will aid survivability, and running a shield/self-heal will help too. Stick with team mates.
The main message here is to utilise the execute - I changed by build and decided to add the Bloodthirsty trait to all my jewellery and got this achievement the very first game after doing so. Stick with team mates, avoid being in the middle of big fights, and spam execute. It'll pop within no time.