***250+ Mist Monsters per solo 'Destroy the Encampments' mission***
This is my setup for 250+ kills per mission solo.
- Private match
- P/L 80+
- Outlander Hero
- 50% level 4 ceiling traps, 50% level 3 (as a minimum; use higher level if you have the inventory)
- Level 4 guns
- Level 5 Hero's and Defenders
- Early Canny (58 pl or less)
- Destroy first 5 encampments as quickly as possible(Use the Outlanders warp/ rush ability and your hoverboard) . You cannot fail the mission now.
- On the 6th:
- Before triggering, place 3 defenders with sniper rifles or assault rifles at a suitable distance(
e.g. where spawning enemies won't auto destroy them but such that enemies will be in
range once they spawn).
- By now your defenders will have triggered the encampment. Ignore enemies and build a metal roof over all spawn areas. Build a wall(may only be 3 pieces in length) beyond the spawn, then a ceiling linked to that wall. Do not let all three waves complete! (see below)
- You may need to do this over the course of two triggerings( read on for def of 'triggering'; it's
not a reference to the art of taking offense by millenial or gen-y snowflakes ;))
- Add your celing traps. Upgrade the entire structure peices to their maximum. Again, this
will likely be done over the course of 2/3/4 encampment triggerings.
- Your setup will now kill enemies VERY quickly, dependent upon how well you have placed your structures.
- A few seconds after the spawning of each third wave, use the Outlanders rush/warp(?) ability to leave the area of the encampment, and rush to re-enter. The encampment will have reset
upon your leaving of the area.
- Shoot the encampment to trigger another 3 waves: I find it best to warp right to the tower and shoot it.