Follow the steps below and you should be able to unlock this achievement.
1) Acquire an Xbox One console. You can find these in most stores that carry electronics.
2) Plug the console into a 2 prong or 3 prong power outlet. Ensure you have power before so, otherwise you may need to hire an electrician to help you here.
EDIT: Make sure you have a TV or monitor to hook up to via HDMI. This is strongly recommended, but it is possible to unlock without being able to see the screen.
3) Press the right panel of the Xbox One and a
light should come on. If not go back to step 2.
4) Next ensure your controller has a power source and is synced. The controller can be powered via batteries, charger packs, or mini usb cables. To turn the controller on, hold the
button. In order to sync the controller to the console, you will need to hold the sync button on the top of the controller as well as the sync button just to the left of the console.
5) Next you will need to hook the console up to the internet. If you don't have high speed internet already, you can get internet installed through many providers such as AT&T, Spectrum, etc. A wireless router is recommended, although you could connect the console to your broadband modem via an Ethernet cable. Follow the prompt on screen using the analog sticks and pressing the
button to confirm your inputs. Ensure the internet connection test is successful. (Note, have your router password ready if you go wireless).
6) Create an Xbox Live user account. Gold Status is highly recommended, although its not required for this achievement.
7) You should now be at the Xbox One Home screen. Scroll to the right using the
analog stick and you will find the marketplace store. Scroll up
and find the search box. Press
to access the search box.
8) Now enter the title "Minecraft." Don't be confused by other similar titles, as there are many clones. Click buy to continue. You will next need to enter your debit or credit card number. If you don't have one, there are various real world occupations you can do to earn income and obtain one. If you don't have a job its possible your parents could let you use their card if you ask, but this won't guarantee the achievement.
9) Once you have purchased the title, it should start installing automatically. If not, select install using the
button and wait for the game to install. This could take 10-20 minutes. Once finished, launch the game using the
button when prompted.
10) Once the game is loaded click the "Play" button on the main screen using the
11) Click on "Create New", followed by "Create New World", and finally "Create" with
12) The game will now generate your world. Once loaded, press
and the achievement should pop. If not follow the steps again and repeat until successful.