1. Go to the MyCareer mode, then go to your MyCourt
to open your phone, go to "Friends", select one of your friends who is currently online and invite them.
3. Your friend will need to accept the invitation, or they can open their phone, go to "Friends", select you from their list of contacts, and choose "Join".
4. Your friend will then load into your Neighborhood, they need to enter MyCourt. When they get into the elevator, your gamertag will show up as an option, they need to select your gamertag to enter your MyCourt.
5. Once your friend enters your MyCourt, you both need to sit down on the couch with the TV in front of it, and press
to start a game.
6. Select whatever teams you want, and as soon as the game starts loading, the achievement will unlock for you.
7. The achievement will not unlock for your friend. In order for your friend to get the achievement you need to repeat all these steps except you need to go to your friends MyCourt.
NOTE: Starting a game on the couch is very glitchy. It took me several attempts with two different people for NBA 2K18 to load on the TV. When it glitched, my friend and I would sit on the couch and either the prompt to start a game would not appear or pressing
did nothing. What we both had to do was get in the elevator, go back out to the neighborhood, get back in the elevator, and go back to MyCourt. We had to leave and go back a few times, but eventually NBA 2K18 would load on the TV and I got the achievement.