I recommend getting this achievement while you're getting this other one:
This achievement is also incredibly easy to boost if you have a boosting partner.
If you are boosting, you can do it with a Deathmatch or a Strongholds match. For the Strongholds match boosting version
, make sure to select Voridus and the Emperor Skull, select any settings that make it easier(No Fog of War, etc). Start the match, and both players capture an even number of Strongholds, then start spamming your cheapest population units while you wait for Cataclysm to charge(5 minutes). Once Cataclysm is charged, use the Infusion leader power to spread infusion, around the units but don't kill them with it, then activate Cataclysm. You should be able to get it in 1-2 tries.For the Deathmatch method
, start a Deathmatch with max resources, then quickly spam build on equal numbers of bases around the map and spam upgrades. You'll get leader power points very quickly and just upgrade your way to Cataclysm. While your building, start spamming the cheapest units and then use Infusion and then Cataclysm for a very satisfying result!Otherwise, if you can't find a boosting partner, you can get it this way in a Strongholds matches.
Start a Strongholds match with these settings:
Game Type: Strongholds
Time Limit: 30
Starting Pop: 60
Additional Pop/Stronghold: 10
Unit Ability Cooldown: 200%
Fog of War: OFF!!
Leader Powers: On
Required: EMPEROR!!(powers recharge 2x fast)
Enemy AI: Easy, Cutter's a good choice.
Start the strongholds on any map you choose, although Sentry will probably work well.
Once the match starts...
1. Go around and build all the Strongholds
2. Set a global rally point nearish the enemy base, in the front of it to try to block the units they'll produce from going around the map
3. Use these leader powers asap: Voridus Assault Pack and then you can start using Invigorating Frenzy because the Assault Pack starts spewing infusion EVERYWHERE....
3. Queue up a bunch of grunt squads and engineers from nearby bases, and Voridus from your main base, make sure they all go to the global rally point
4. Watch the fight and wait...
5. For the leader power countdowns to trigger
6. With Emperor Skull Invigorating Frenzy will take ~ 1:10, Cataclysm ~ 1:45, Infusion Wake ~ :55, and Voridus Assault Pack ~ 1:20
7. Use Invigorating Frenzy asap each time if you need that achievement
8. Cataclysm will take 5 minutes to trigger at the start of the match.. use Infusion Wake right before Cataclysm to cause the most damage, spread infusion EVERYWHERE, the Infused Blisterbacks are amazing for spreading infusion also
9. You'll easily get the achievement for 50 Cataclysm kills done in one 30-minute match if you're smart with the infusion spreading...
10. Repeat another match for the rest of the missing Invigorating Frenzy uses if you need that achievement still!