The other guides do a great job of showing you everything that you need to do, but I found some pieces that help with these:
- Dashing: This doesn't come through clearly from the videos, but you can hit most of the ghosts as soon as they enter the screen. In Mausoleum I and II, you can get away with waiting a little bit for the ghosts to get closer. On Mausoleum III however, I found it easier to go out towards the enemies and catch them sooner. If you stand on the platform, jump and dash out towards the ghosts and you should catch them before they get even close to the chalice. This also will greatly help in controlling the crowds.
- Prioritize: If you're doing well with crowd control, this won't be a big deal, but if you have enemies on both sides, try to aim for your speedier foes. Hats/Large ones will be high importance because of the speed (for hats)/multiple hits (for large) that they have.
- Circles: The circle ones are more annoying. Don't try to get them early I'd say. It likely won't happen. Observe their path and try to get them off a rotation or two. A lot less stressful. You'll likely be able to chain them as part of other ghosts on screen as well.
- Prime Position: Across all videos I've seen and people playing, the center stand is where you want to be ready to go. The added height makes getting to enemies easier and gives versatility. You should aim to not be on the ground if possible.
- Powers?: I don't think there really is one to "help" you perform better. If you're dreadful at parry then it could help to have P. Sugar, but on the later levels, especially Mausoleum III, you need to be able to Parry on your own. And really, to even get this far in the game you likely should be able parry quite a bit as well. None of the gun/super power-ups will have an effect either in these scenarios.