This is earned when you unlock and acquire ONE
of the Master abilities in either the Hunter tree, the Warrior tree, or the Seer tree on the Abilities tab of the menus.
far left = Master Hunter - increase ranged damage by 1% each time acquired
far top = Master Warrior - increase melee damage by 1% each time acquired
far right = Master Seer - increase tool damage by 1% each time acquired
Yes, these abilities stack on themselves
You can get Ability Points by:
- leveling up Bayek to level 50
- earning XP past level 50 (meter fills/resets but level stays at 50)
- resting at new Hermit Locations (first time only at each one)
- interacting with Ancient Tablets in certain tombs
- defeating elephants
- "buying" some from the Store in the Main Menu
Each Master ability has 3 paths leading to it, so that means you can reach it from either of the paths to make the Master ability available to acquire.