Here where and how to get all of the hidden Mickeys needed for the Platinum badges in both rides. I tried to be as descriptive as I could.
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
-Chapter 1: Planet Surface
1. Near the beginning on the left side. Easy to spot and grab
2. 1st 6 arm robot. Buzz will tell you to shoot off the arms. Doing will get the 2nd hidden Mickey
3. When you see the 2nd 6 arm robot go left and you'll easily spot this one
4. This is towards the end of the level. Easy to spot and grab.
Chapter 2: Tunnels
1. Very early in the level you have a wall of spike come from behind then a wall of spikes in front of you. Shoot out all spike on both walls of spike to get the 1st hidden Mickey
2. When you get to the room with your alien friends in cages your have to shoot things at the bottom of the room. Seems to appear once I've hit all of the green and red pillar- like things at the bottom.
Chapter 3: Zurg Chamber Battle
1. In the tunnel at the very start in the lower left before the cut scene with Zurg.
Chapter 4: Escape
1. At the beginning when Zurg enters a tunnel, it's on the bottom of the entrance into the tunnel.
2. Shortly after the 1st Mickey the 2nd one will be in the same tunnel on the right side.
3. It's in the asteroid field on the right side
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
-Chapter 1: Coral Reef
1. At the very beginning press
to wave at the characters
2. During 3rd hide & seek location, it'll appear in the upper right
3. Complete the whole level without being spotted during 6 hide and seek spots. You can tell when you're hidden because there will be a blue aura around you. Otherwise you'll be spot
A. There's 2 Coral reefs on the bottom and a column of weeds on the upper left. The weeds are easiest
B. A Coral on the left, 2 floating objects, and weeds on the left. Again weeds are easiest.
C. There's 2 schools of fish that swim back and forth. They'll both stop just before Nemo stops counting. Hide behind one of them.
D. Another school of fish, floating object on the right, or weeds on the left. Weeds again are easiest.
E. School of fish and a pillar with flags.
F. Coral reef at the bottom or the floating object.
Chapter 2: Bruce and the Sunken Ships
1. Right after the 1st appearance of Bruce the shark. It'll be easy to spot and grab
2. Right after Bruce's 2nd appearance take a right at the fork. It'll be on the right side
3. After the short cutscene you'll go underneath and through the bottom of the ship. There will be 2 paths. Take the left path and you'll spot it immediately
4. Towards the end you will swim up a staircase and through some railings. It'll be on the lower right immediately after the railings. You will need to hit
to duck when grabbing it, otherwise it's next to impossible to grab
Chapter 3: East Australian Current
1. After the 1st appearance of jellyfish there is a tunnel with 2 paths. Take the right path and it's easy to spot and grab in this path
2. After the 2nd appearance of jellyfish you'll swim in between some vertical planks of wood. Quickly after that you need to take the left path. It'll be on the right side of this path
3. Shortly after that the last one is easy to spot and grab