A Galaxy at War achievement in STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II

A Galaxy at War

Win one match in each Multiplayer game mode.

A Galaxy at War0
1 guideOnline Game Mode - These achievements require a connection to live services, such as Xbox Live, for playing an online game mode, for sharing content, accessing leaderboards, or validating data with a server.Versus - These achievements can be obtained by two or more players in a face off gamemode who have met the achievement requirements.Shop - These achievements require the purchase of an item or a series of items as prerequisites from a shop.Players Required - These achievements require a minimum number of participating players to attempt.Buggy - - These achievements may unlock after the requirements have been met or not at all.20 Players Required - These achievements require a minimum number of participating players to attempt.

How to unlock the A Galaxy at War achievement

  • ItsJustAChazeItsJustAChaze498,484
    09 Nov 2017 09 Nov 2017 11 Dec 2017
    68 0 13
    This achievement is for getting a win in each of the five game modes: Galaxy Assault, Star Fighter Assault, Strike, Blast and Heroes vs Villians.

    Due to this achievement being a little buggy, please check your progress bar after each win. If your progress bar doesn't go up, get another win in that same game mode or come back to it later but make sure you know which game mode it didn't progress in and keep going for it. For me, it happened to be Starfighter Assault.
    If that doesn't work, try getting wins in other game modes.
    Showing most recent comments. View all comments.
    SakoriHeroes vs villains for me. Doesn't help I don't particularly like this mode.
    Posted by Sakori on 15 Nov 17 at 01:37
    AradorOh great looks like I have to do Strike again, easily the worst one, unless you're defending
    Posted by Arador on 15 Nov 17 at 09:44
    AlahertI had to get another win in Star Fighter Assault, then it unlocked!
    Posted by Alahert on 16 Nov 17 at 21:23
    Jonny V CentaIt was StarFighter Assault for me as well and I only had to win it the one extra time.
    Posted by Jonny V Centa on 18 Nov 17 at 22:53
    RossaF1The problem playlist for me is Strike; doesn't matter how many matches I win, it just won't give me the last 20%.

    Ended up unlocking after another match of Starfighter Assault. I don't really understand why because I'm 100% sure that I already got my 20% from winning in that. Oh well.
    Posted by RossaF1 on 20 Nov 17 at 23:03
    Devorin827I know for me, the milestone for playing a match of Starfighter Assault keeps saying its unlocked and I can claim it, but when I try it is not unlocked. I am at 80% unlocked for this achievement. I think SA is just buggy.

    Edit: I played and won another game of SA and the achievement popped
    Posted by Devorin827 on 24 Nov 17 at 18:26
    MetalheadRR3I think it just takes a bit of time to pop. Seeing this on a few achievements. I got all of the individual achievements for winning a game in each mode and then this one popped some time later while I was playing the Campaign.
    Posted by MetalheadRR3 on 27 Nov 17 at 16:28
    ProscalineWeird note, I did Starfighter Assault FIRST and watched my progress go up 20%. I got to the end of the other mode wins and was stuck at 80%. I had to win ANOTHER game of Starfighter Assault for the achievement to pop.
    Posted by Proscaline on 30 Nov 17 at 09:11
    KnaussenheimerI got progress for every win up until Galactic Assault. I've won that game mode 3 times and it still won't unlock. >:[
    Posted by Knaussenheimer on 11 Dec 17 at 01:54
    Lurking LawyerThis is buggy as ****. Counter showing 80% before play a single round of Heroes and Villains, so I know that's the only category left that I need. 3 H&Vs wins later and it still hasn't popped. Sigh....
    Posted by Lurking Lawyer on 20 Jan 18 at 21:05
  • Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?
    Add a guide to share them with the community.

    Sign in and add a guide
Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the Star Wars Battlefront II Forum

Related Achievements and Trophies