1) - Start a franchise and be the Titans
2) - When game starts, go into SETTINGS/GAMEPLAY/SPECIAL TEAMS
3) - Click MODIFY (on Special Teams)
4) - Set FG Power & Accuracy to 100
5) - Now, at any point you can, go out of bounds on exactly the 33 yard line
6) - You can choose to kick a field goal right away by choosing the plays "By Formation" / "Special Teams" / "Field Goal". You do not need to wait until 3rd down, just do it immediately. If you mess up, you can do it again by clicking on the X button when it shows the bubble icon "Rewind". If that doesn't show up (sometimes it wont, no matter what your setting is), you can just wait and get back to the 33 and try it again.
6) - Use the Titans kicker to kick the 50 yard field goal.
7) - There are a bunch of noob-iots that say this cheev is glitched. That is not true. The cheev will NOT pop when you kick the goal. It will ONLY pop when you finish the game. Therefore, it is NOT glitched. Once you've kicked the goal, just run the ball (no passes) for the rest of the game to run out the clock.
NOTE: For my Euro friends who don't know the game, when you run out-of-bounds, the clock will stop until the next play. Therefore, just 'run' the ball and stay in bounds, and the clock will keep ticking. Just remember to 'snap' the ball before your own 40-sec play clock runs out, and you can run out the game clock in no time at all.