Anger is the third murder crime scene investigation based achievement that takes place down in the mines which can be located by following the path to the left of the family home. You'll come to a gate which can't be accessed so go to the right and follow the hill up to see an accessible area to your right through some rocks.
Once inside, follow the pathway down until you reach an elevator. Ride the elevator down and proceed forward and then right to reach the tracks and the murder scene. Use the following steps to locate the body and end the scene.
- Push the button on the lift to bring it up revealing the body
- Inspect the lock on the lift door
- Inspect the pickaxe stand to notice one missing
- Follow the track around the corner then make a right to see a minecart. Use the cart to bust through rocks and make your way around the scene until you reach a pickaxe on a wall
- Inspect and pick up the pickaxe
- Place pickaxe back on rack
- Inspect and touch body to trigger orbs
As with Depression and Denial, you'll need to tag all scenes in the correct order before pressing Y to visualise the entire scene. Once this is done follow the lone blue orb to the final scene and the achievement.
The video below shows you step by step to getting the achievement.