Credit to the YouTuber 'NonstopTrophies' for this video:
Some general tips:
- You won't be able to collect all of the 26 ghosts as you play through the levels. Some of them require you to have unlocked different animal transformations first (eagle, bear, leopard and snake), so you will need to travel back later in the game.
- At most, each level will have either 3 or 4 ghosts scattered around (apart from Bakówala, which only has 2).
- Each map on the main menu, apart from Re'le Na'lrale (which you enter via a portal after defeating Ganó in Bakówala), will show you how many ghosts you have collected which makes collecting them very easy. All of them on Re'le Na'lrale are located at points before the final boss.
- The worlds are not that big, so it is very easy to collect the ghosts that you have skipped later on since you will learn the pathways and landmarks (especially when you follow this video).
- Make sure that you collect all of them before you fight the final boss on Re'le Na'lrale. You can still fast travel between the worlds even before you fight the final boss.