To win this achievement, you need to complete every challenge in the single player mode. Each challenge awards you a certain amount of Superstar points.
On the championship selection menu (Origins, Uprising, etc...) you can see the amount of points you have accumulated / total amount of points, in pink under the graphic for each championship. On the event menu, the points for this specific event are displayed under the picture.
A few tips about the challenges :
In the event selection menu, on the left of each challenge, if you see :
- Trophy icon : you have to win the race after meeting the requirements to truly complete the challenge.
- Helmet icon : if you play the event in co-op, any player can contribute to the challenge counter.
About the event types :
- Single match event : you don't have to complete every challenge in one go, but the counter for each failed challenge will reset each time.
- Weekender events : each match has specific challenges and it works the same as a single match. However, you can contribute to the Weekender challenges by playing any match as many times as you want.
- Tournament events : you will probably have to win the entire tournament to complete these challenges. However, if you lose at any point (even the finale), the counters are reset and you will have to do the whole tournament again. Same thing if you win the tournament but haven't completed the requirements. Here's the good news : if you're about to lose a race, or if you think you haven't made enough progress for a challenge (capturing 15 zones in Lockdown can be a pain), you can restart the race as many times as you want.