This one is pretty self-explanatory, but there are a number of helpful tips that will make this less of a frustration for you. What you need to do to unlock the achievement is accrue 800 Glory points within the 7-day week of the game calendar, which currently ends on Sunday evenings (CST-US). You can always tell how many Glory points you have, and how much time you have left in the week, by going to the Pause menu and selecting Glory. This will show you a bar gauge and the number of Glory points at the top, and days remaining at the bottom.
To help yourself along with this, use the last few days of one week to prepare, and then start right in on Sunday evening/Monday morning of the new week.
- Save up your your Priority Assignment points to the maximum of three. Play these three on Monday (or at least two of them) so you can keep accruing a new PA point every day. Priority Assignments are a great way to accumulate a decent amount of Glory points quickly.
- Stock up on Fate points and play a lot of Tarot missions. They're usually quick and easy, and provide decent Glory Points and some nice loot as well, and you need to play 10 of them for another achievement anyway.
- Look for open world mission to play that are as high of a difficulty as you can handle, and still complete them without failing. You don't want to take on anything too difficult and fail because you'll have just wasted that time, but the higher the power level of the mission is over your own power level, the more Glory points you'll receive for completing it.
- Likewise, play campaign missions and bump the difficulty selection up as high as you can handle without failing. The higher the difficulty, the more Glory points you get.
- All of your playable characters contribute to the pool of Glory points, so change up the character you're playing if you need to, in order to access more missions.
- Before starting any mission, check the summary screen and see how many Glory points you will get for completing it. If it's only 3 or 4 points, it may not be worth your time to play it. If there is nothing on the screen about Glory, you will get NO glory points, so skip it.
- Most importantly, be consistent in playing every day for the entire week. 800 Glory points is no joke. That's over 100 points per day. If you're averaging 10 to 13 points per mission, that's a LOT of missions.