This achievement requires you to complete all the services that are available for the GP38-2 YN3 and ACS-64 in the Northeast Corridor dlc, there is a around 164 services for the ACS-64 which can take up to an 50 minutes to an hour to complete. The GP38-2 YN3 Services differ in length. NOTE:
This achievement is very buggy and can unlock early with services still to be run or require attempts on new in game profiles to unlock it.
it is 50% complete, but gives a very good guide on rough times: https://www.railsim-fr.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/1452-...
Whilst working towards this achievement you can make progress on the following achievement:
There is a method currently available which allows you to complete a service without actually running it, the steps to this method are as followed;
1. Using the timetable above locate the service you require (Note: this times are a rough guide - use wisely), Observe the time that the service arrives at the last station, take 5/10 minutes away from it and remember it.
2. Go into Services -> Free Walking mode, set the time to be what you had from the previous step and the station to be the last station your service arrives at.
3. Walk to the platform that your service arrives at and wait for it to arrive.
4. Once your service arrives, take over this service by jumping into the drivers cabin and sitting in the seat (a prompt will show) the passengers loading/unloading object will display in the top left corner, when its finished you will see the service complete notification (NOTE:
If not, complete the objectives until it shows), dismiss the service complete notification once all bars have been filled.
5. Save and quit the service - check in the services menu that the service you required now has a tick.
Once all the services have been completed, the achievement will unlock, if the achievement does not unlock try creating a new ingame profile and complete the services again (This may require several attempts)
If there is a train behind the service you have just completed, it is ok to wait for this service to arrive to complete it in addition to the one you have just done.
If the objective says "Disembark the train" - to complete this, jump out the locomotive - it will show the service completed notification again and you will have no objectives.
Unfortunately all cargo services must be ran as they do not follow a specific timetable.
Credit: The good people of the Train Sim World Forums.