This achievement requires you to complete all the services that are available for the Talent 2 in the Rapid Transit dlc, there is a total of 64 services which can take up to an hour to an hour and a half to complete. NOTE:
This achievement is very buggy and can require additional DLC (DB BR 182 for Train Sim World 2020
) / attempts on new in game profiles to unlock it.
Whilst working towards this achievement you can make progress on the following achievement:
There is a method currently available which allows you to complete a service without actually running it, the steps to this method are as followed;
1. Using the timetable above locate the service you require (Note: this times are a rough guide - use wisely), Observe the time that the service arrives at the last station, take 5/10 minutes away from it and remember it.
2. Go into Services -> Free Walking mode, set the time to be what you had from the previous step and the station to be the last station your service arrives at.
3. Walk to the platform that your service arrives at and wait for it to arrive.
4. Once your service arrives, take over this service by jumping into the drivers cabin and sitting in the seat (a prompt will show) the passengers loading/unloading object will display in the top left corner, when its finished you will see the service complete notification (NOTE:
If not, complete the objectives until it shows), dismiss the service complete notification once all bars have been filled.
5. Save and quit the service - check in the services menu that the service you required now has a tick.
Once all the services have been completed, the achievement will unlock, if the achievement does not unlock a few additional methods to getting this achievement are available to try.
1. Create a new ingame profile and complete the services again (This may require several attempts - I tried this three times without success before trying method 2).
2*. Purchase the DB BR 182 for Train Sim World 2020
DLC and complete the additional services added by the two locomotives that are added.
The good news about this method is it allows you to work on an additional achievement
The bad news about this method is at the time of writing (07/05/19) no timetable is available for use as a guide, but the arrival times at the last station can be worked out roughly.
Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz to Magdeburg / Magdeburg to Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz take on average 1 hour 20 minutes (eg, 8:05 Start = Go to last station for 9:20) - Note:
I didn't get round to running any of these services as the achievement unlocked after completing the last set of services below.
Leipzig Connewitz to Magdeburg / Magdeburg to Leipzig Connewitz take on average 1 hour 10 minutes (eg, 8:05 Start = Go to last station for 9:10) - Note:
the achievement unlocked for me after I had completed all this types of services for both new locos in addition to all Talent 2 Services.
If there is a train behind the service you have just completed, it is ok to wait for this service to arrive to complete it in addition to the one you have just done.
If the objective says "Disembark the train" - to complete this, jump into the loco/car at the end of the train, and climb back out - it will show the service completed notification again and you will have no objectives. (Note:
I have only seen this at Dessau Hbf).
Credit: The good people of the Train Sim World Forums.