Alchemy is one of the most important portions of this game, while also being one of the easiest to overlook or miss. This portion of the game requires many different resources and technology to be unlocked. If you have any issues or you are curious, the graveyard keeper wiki is a great resource, https://graveyardkeeper.gamepedia.com/
You can also see a solution for 25 alchemy recipes Before you can do anything with alchemy
you must do two things:
• Gain access to the Church and Alchemy Lab beneath it
• Speak to Clotho in the center of the swamp and accepting her quest
If you have issues getting through the swamp use this map, https://graveyardkeeper.gamepedia.com/The_Swamp
Now that you have access to the basics of alchemy, you need to study ingredients and build your alchemy tools.Study
You will be using your study table to learn about the ingredients that will go into alchemy, but before we can do that you will need science, and faith.
You get science by consuming paper, notes, chapters, books, or a lens in the study table. You can make paper at the church workbench, if you don't want to do that you can also buy some of these materials from the Astrologer.
Faith is primarily acquired by holding a sermon on Sunday, you may perform a sermon once you unlock the church. The amount of faith you are given is based on your church rating.
This is the list of items I would suggest studying with the faith/science they will require.
• Graphite - 2 faith 2 science
• Oil - (I don't believe this need to be studied, but it is needed for alchemy)
• Bone - 1 faith 1 science
• Water - (I don't believe this need to be studied, but it is needed for alchemy)
• Green Jelly - 1 faith 1 science
• Honey - 2 faith 2 science
• Fat - 1 faith 1 scienceBuilding
You will need to build three things in the alchemy lab, an alchemy mill, alchemy workbench (tier 1), and a hand mixer.Processing
Once the tools are built and the materials are studied we can start processing some of the items before actually combining them with alchemy.
• Graphite = graphite powder
• Bone = white powder
• Honey = acceleration powder
• Green jelly = order solution
• Honey = acceleration solution
• Fat = slowing solutionCreate
Now at the alchemy table you can create:
• Black paint = graphite powder + water
• White paint = white powder + oil
• Freshener = oil + order solution
• Energy potion = acceleration powder + acceleration solution
• Energy elixir = acceleration powder + slowing solution
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this guide please let me know.