I'm going through these now so I'll update these as I go.
The easiest way to get this is to keep resetting the bomb until you get a bomb that has no parallel ports, less than two batteries, and has a serial number ending in an odd number. It shouldn't take you too long to get this bomb (if you don't get it just keep detonating the bomb until you do). Once you get that bomb, cut the wires that have the following properties:
- Wires that have no red/blue and no LED/star
- Wires that have no red/blue and only the star
- Red wires that have only the star
If this is tough, just automatically rule out any that are blue or have an LED because you won't be cutting ANY with those properties.
Have the bomb guide pulled up to the maze page. I honestly didn't really have much trouble with this one, but if you want to speed things up I'd recommend looking for the modules that have the circles in a straight line because they're easiest to identify. Then just stare at the bomb manual as you move the triangle through the maze.
I wrote all of the words down in a big list. The way to solve this bomb is by process of elimination - starting with the most common letter combinations, you'll either solve or rule out a ton of words. In that regard, I'd recommend the following order:
- TH: Start by checking ALL modules for TH. This will rule out or confirm six different words
- W+A/H/O/R: Next check all modules for W in the first letter, then check and see if the second letter has any A/H/O/R's. This will rule out or confirm six more
- S+M/O/P/T: Then check all modules for S in the first letter, then check the second letter slot for M/O/P/T's. This is five more
By now you should have a good amount of modules solved so the rest would just be mop up. Start with L and F since those have two possible solutions each then try for the rest.
As soon as you start make sure your bomb has a vowel in the serial number. Once this is the case the simon says modules are very easy - you're just swapping Blue for Red and Green for Yellow for each one.
For the morse code, you need to just record three letters in order to be able to obtain the solution. I would recommend memorizing the most commonly used letters such as S (three short), B (long short long long), C (long short long short) and K (long short long) to facilitate faster solving.