To get this achievement, you must disarm each type of module at least one time. This does not include the "needy" modules that are introduced in chapter 4. The manual used to assist in defusing the bombs can be found here: http://www.bombmanual.com/manual/1/html/index.html
The following are the modules you need to complete:
1. Basic Wires
2. The Button
3. Symbols/Keypad (Four square buttons with various symbols on them)
4. Simon Says (Four colors in a diamond shape)
5. Who's on First (One word on a display and six words on pressable buttons; words such as "Uh huh", "You", "You Are", "UR", etc.)
6. Memory (One number being displayed and four numbers labeled 1-4 as pressable buttons)
7. Morse Code (Looks like an old-fashioned radio tuner with a flashing light)
8. Complex Wires (Wires with lights and stars)
9. Sequenced Wires (Wires with letter and number labels on the left and right sides)
10. Maze (Looks like a grid, has two green circles, a red triangle, and a white peg)
11. Password (5 changeable buttons with various alphabetic characters on them)
Once you complete all of these modules at least once, the achievement will unlock. You will almost certainly have a chance to solve each module by the time you hit the end of chapter 3. If not, you can play the "Eight Minutes" module over and over until you get the last module you need. Since this bomb has eight modules and any module type has the ability to appear on it, you will likely get the last one or two you need in no time. Alternatively, once you unlock chapter 5, there is a bomb called "One with Everything" which has all eleven modules on it.
If you have any trouble figuring out how to read the manual or how to complete a specific module, please leave a comment and I will respond to it as soon as possible
By the way, the timer in this game is sooo fake news. One of my friend's timed it and a 5-minute bomb was really only 4 minutes. The last "10 seconds" on the bomb were really like 3.5 seconds. Terrible!