For those who want to boost this with a second xbox, the best way is to get 5 wins in the qualifying matches.
I scored 1 or 2 goals and I had the alt account leave at 10 min each match and I got to division 4 with 1440 pts. My alt who got 4w 1l got to div 5. So if you are boosting with someone who also needs the achievement, matching with each other for the fifth match and getting a draw may be enough to reach div 4.
It takes 31 matches to get your main account to 5 wins.
The hardest part is to match with an alt account. Here are few things that you should take in consideration when setting up the matches. These are only observations and might not be 100% true:
- You are limited to 10 FUT accounts. I don't know if deleting accounts from the xbox or downloading already created accounts work when you have reached the limit.
- You can reset your club only 5 times.
- You can only match with someone who has the same record (same number of match played and wins).
- You can match an account only once per club. You will have to reset both accounts clubs to match again. But sometimes it still won't work so try to avoid rematches as much as possible, especially for 3rd/4th win matches.
- You should always create a new EA account for each gamertag, don't use the same EA account.
- It should not take more than 5 minutes to match with an alt. If it does, it means they probably can't match so try a different account.