I've just finished completing this.
It is possible to get all of the boards collected without having to use any other means other than just driving around the area.
The only ones that were hard are the following:
- The travel board on the Church in Broadway.
- Influence board in the Adventure park on top of the concrete tubes.
- Influence board on the roof at Derwent Water.
- Influence board at the very north of the map on the mountainside.
The method is quite simple. Once you have found them all either by driving around, using a guide or the treasure map. All are pretty easy to reach other than those I will go over here.Method:
Use the map to line up the position of the board so you have the marker above it. Attempt to get enough speed to launch the car into the air, and fine-tune your angle and height using the rewind feature. Then A LOT of trial n error!
Travel board on Church at Broadway
- Use a hypercar with a tune on it to give you the speed, line up the board using the waypoint on the map. Start from the area where the windmill is then used the small hill next to the houses near to the church.
Influence board in the Adventure park on top of the concrete tubes
- I used Class 10 Racer Car 2015 Alumi Craft, added a tuning upgrade to give it enough speed, then used the black ramp that's part of the course. The tricky part of this is the access to the ramp, you have to try to drop down to it without losing too much momentum. After you are making the jump just trial and error to get the right trajectory.
Influence board on the roof at Derwent Water
- I used Class 10 Racer Car 2015 Alumi Craft, added a tuning upgrade to give it enough speed, then just drive down through the trees from the road and with enough momentum you can easily launch on to the roof.
Influence board at the very north of the map on the mountainside
- I used a tuned Subaru Impreza WRX STI as you need quite a bit of power to get above the board. There seems to be some odd gravity physics going on here so make sure you pick a powerful enough car to reach the sign. I got above it from the side and let the gravity drop my down the mountainside onto it.
If you managed to get every other single board then job done, and time for a cuppa tea and a biscuit. PHEW!!!! ;)
PM me if you need any help with other boards.
- Chief Sitting Bum