This achievement requires you to complete all services for the Class 09 and the Class 47. There is a total of 28*
services, 9 for the Class 09 and 18 for the Class 47.
The services include full length runs of the route, locomotive movements at Minehead and Bishops Lydeard and carriage moves to and from Norton Fitzwarren.
As you work on completing the services, providing you stick to the ingame speed limits you will also contribute progress to the following achievements:Note:
Only 27 services are listed in the services screen, there is a unlisted service for the Class 47 at 15:50 which starts at Bishop Lydeard - to begin this service, enter free walking mode and start from Bishop Lydeard at 15:45, there will be a Class 47 at the end of the station. Jump into the locomotive and complete the service - It is a locomotive movement service so is very quick to complete.
There is a method currently available which allows you to complete a service without actually running it, the steps to this method are as followed;
1. Using the timetable above locate the service you require (Note: this times are a rough guide - use wisely), Observe the time that the service arrives at the last station, take 5/10 minutes away from it and remember it.
2. Go into Services -> Free Walking mode, set the time to be what you had from the previous step and the station to be the last station your service arrives at.
3. Walk to the platform that your service arrives at and wait for it to arrive.
4. Once your service arrives, take over this service by jumping into the drivers cabin and sitting in the seat (a prompt will show) the passengers loading/unloading object will display in the top left corner, when its finished you will see the service complete notification (NOTE: If not, complete the objectives until it shows), dismiss the service complete notification once all bars have been filled.
5. Save and quit the service - check in the services menu that the service you required now has a tick.
Once all the services have been completed, the achievement will unlock, if the achievement does not unlock try creating a new ingame profile and complete the services again (This may require several attempts)
If there is a train behind the service you have just completed, it is ok to wait for this service to arrive to complete it in addition to the one you have just done.
If the objective says "Disembark the train" - to complete this, jump out the locomotive - it will show the service completed notification again and you will have no objectives.
Unfortunately all the run around services must be ran as they do not look to follow a specific timetable.
Credit: The good people of the Train Sim World Forums.Edit
: As of today (01/05/19) a update is available which adds the missing service listed detailed above: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/train-sim-world-xbo...