Thanks for that mate - didn't know where to start, just needed to find a course where I knew it could be done.
Just in case anyone's struggling with it, you can definitely do it on Ocotillo Wells. I just did it now with an A class auto-build Freestyle bike. The route I took each lap was...
- Right straight away at the start for the jump
- Then immediately left for the big jump
- Then straight ahead over the jump, not round to the left for the winding road
- Road curls back around, a few straight jumps straight up to the biggest jump in the course, not preload/jumping so that I could...
- Turn immediately right as soon as I landed and head through the aircrafty bit (rather than straight ahead for the banked curve)
That, no crashes, special tricks everywhere I could and fresh tricks everywhere else, got me it 3rd try. Not sure if it's the optimal route but it's good enough. 1st try I stopped with my front wheels ON THE LINE!