Warning: You need to play in Classic as Achievements can't be unlocked if using modifiers. The Difficulty can be set as easy/casual. Oly the person that picks up the winters howl will get this achievement, you will need to do this again for multiple people.
Teleporter Piece locations to access Pack a Punch:
- First piece in the Main Offices
- Second piece in the Morgue
- Third piece in the Panic Room (to access it you have to activate the defcon switches and then use the teleporter)
Assemble it in one of the buildable tables and then place it in the middle of the War room lower level.
• You will need to obtain four codes throughout the map:
1 Go to the Deserted Hallway and shoot the portraits to the right of the George Washington name plate in the following order: Middle, Left, Right. Make sure you are using an explosive weapon to open up his nameplate to receive the 1st code;
2 Grab the key in the War Room outside of the panic room to open the drawer upstairs in the Main Office to obtain the 2nd code;
3 Go to the South Laboratories (across the target practice room) and throw a grenade in zombie spawn window over
the teleporter piece to obtain the 3rd code;
4 Activate the defcon switches in this order: Upstairs across elevator, Server Room, Upstairs near elevator, Downstairs. Enter the teleporter to the panic room and interact with the static TV to get the 4th code.
• Input the numbers in the code terminal located in the War Room Lower Level in the order that is above this step (1,2,3,4). Once you input correctly the 4 codes the Pentagon Announcer will say that Project Skadi has been retrieved.
• Survive 3 waves without leaving Groom Lake until the barricade next to the Pack a Punch opens, interact with the case to unlock the achievement.