This is tied to the quest "Vessels of the gilded warrior" given by Duinlan. You have to find 10 urns scattered around the game. Technically it's 9 as you're given one for free when you accept the mission. Here's the locations.Note: You can't obtain one urn until you meet the Magpie and descend to the lower catacombs, so it's advised that you wait till then as learning the layout of the catacombs will make it easier to navigate.Note 2: make sure you pick up and equip the armour once it's available. It's in the coffin next to Duinlan.Upper Catacombs
- At the start of the catacombs. With the staircase going down to your right, head past it and before heading left up the stairs, it opposite the stairs.
- At the start of the catacombs. Head down the staircase on the right and follow the path. Jump over to the other side to grab this one.
- This one is just beside the ladder leading to the great hall.
- Just before the room with 2 worms in it.
- Past the 2 worms previously mentioned. Opposite a purple banner. Disclaimer: This image was taken from gameplay tips
- Outside the room with the 2 worms is a path that leads left and down. The path is opposite to the path that leads to the great hall. Head down it and follow it and the urn is outside one of the skull archways.Northern Slope / Harbour:
- Head down the Northern slope area and head left into a cave. For reference, outside the cave are a couple of white graves. Head inside the cave and stop once you reach an area with an open wall on the left. Jump down and land on the rocks below. Follow the path around and grab the urn.Lower Catacombs:
- Just outside the room with the 3 spiders in it.Shore:
- In the chapel near the shore. There's a worm in here that you need to get rid of first. It is possible to grab the urn without killing it, but it's quite difficult.