Neverout

Neverout

1,177
1,000
14
Lists Game
Neverout
tracking their Neverout achievements.
Click here to track your progress.

A grey area achievement in Neverout

A grey area

Finish Magnetic Levels

A grey area0
Hide ads

How to unlock the A grey area achievement

  • Kingsman 2625Kingsman 2625
    28 May 2019 29 May 2019
    Showing all 5 comments. Leave a comment.
    TheOnlyMattothanks man, didn't need it for this round but your videos are very handy.
    Posted by TheOnlyMatto on 19 Jun 19 at 20:00
    ShSilentFartGot stuck! So glad you made a guide! I didnt like 80% on my own them used the other 20% with your video guides! Thanks you! I was here refusing to use them until i finally GAVE UP!!!! :(((( HAAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by ShSilentFart on 19 Jan 21 at 23:38
    Kingsman 2625Glad they were useful for you
    Posted by Kingsman 2625 on 19 Jan 21 at 23:43
    GR34TD3STR0Y3RI really don't like this game, and these videos are really hard to follow. I have to pause, turn, play, pause, turn. It's a pain. But there is really no other way with this game. Thanks for the videos and the guides! Would have been impossible otherwise.
    Posted by GR34TD3STR0Y3R on 22 Jun 22 at 23:26
    Kingsman 2625No problem GR34TD3STR0Y3R, I definitely hear ya on the hard-to-follow. The nature of the game having 6 surfaces and constant rotating makes it a real pain. Voice-over wouldn't help because it's a free-flow camera and people hate longer videos. Glad they helped nonetheless.
    Posted by Kingsman 2625 on 23 Jun 22 at 02:55
  • Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?
    Add a guide to share them with the community.

    Add a guide
Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the Neverout Forum