This solution is for people who just want to drive to get their miles to add up quickly. If you are trying to get the full 1250/1250 don't boost your mileage until its pretty much the last thing you have to do. The goal attack races will add a decent amount of mileage (I added around 1100 Miles just from the goal attack races, including the South Central ones).Instructions
1. Once you load up your current career, press the pause button, then press the Right Bumper to go to the "MODES" tab.
2. Go down to Xbox Live and then select "Player Match".
3. Create a custom match with these settings:
- Max Players 8 (this number doesn't really matter)
- Private Slots ALL (no randoms will join you)
- Vehicle Class, Weather, Time of Day: Whatever you prefer. (I use clear weather and noon for the time)
- Traffic OFF (makes driving a whole lot easier)
4. Once you are in your private cruise session get onto the Freeway.
5. Now all you have to do is drive your vehicle around and watch the miles add up.
6. Once you finish driving DO NOT
just leave the online cruise and shut off your xbox. It wont save your miles. In order to get a save, once you get back into your career just pause the game and go to your garage. Once it loads quickly leave the garage. When you appear outside it will save your game. Then you are safe to shut off your xbox.
This map shows the route that I drove.
* Sorry about the map quality, but it was the best picture I could find. Random Stats
Total route length: 10 Miles (give or take 0.2 of a mile)
Average time to do a lap: 3 minutes (Me driving my fully upgraded 07 Ninja ZX14)Theory time to get 5000 Miles:
5000 miles / 10 miles (per lap) = 500 laps
500 laps X 3 minutes = 1500 minutes
1500 minutes / 60 = 25 hours of driving
25 hours to go from 0 to 5000 miles, doing nothing but laps on the freeway. Most people should be done at least 3000 miles by the time they finish every other achievement. I was at 4600 after I finished all of my goal attacks.
If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments and I will add them to my solution and give credit where it is due. Happy driving!