Reach the Eye of the universe in one loop.
The other solution is great if you're working your way towards
and you don't want to lose that progress, but if you're running this from a new expedition and just want to get the achievement here is the step by step guide:NOTE: If you die at any point, you need to quit and start a new expedition again, this needs to be done in a single loop.
1. Acquire your launch codes from Hornfel in the Observatory
2. Launch your ship and head to the Ember Twin orbiting near the Sun
3. Land near the Distress Beacon (bright blue light being projected into the air) and acquire that Signal by scanning it with your Signal Scope
4. Hop back in your ship and fly to the Ash Twin (the other planet attached)
5. Land offset of the equator so your ship doesn't get sucked up in the sand and wait for a little bit. (You're waiting for the tower to be uncovered)
6. The tower we need to use is broken roofed one found by following the bridge from the Sun Shaped tower, there are two towers here, you want to enter the one with the dead Nomai laying in front of it (should have a broken/exposed roof)
7. Stand against the wall and look up, making sure you're underneath a piece of the remaining roof as to not get sucked up into the sand
8. Once the black hole teleporter (the purple square on the floor) is exposed, you are ready to teleport
9. To teleport, wait until the sand has come around and is going directly overhead, as it's passes over step into the middle of the room while looking up and you will be warped to the core of the Ember Twin
10. Once you've entered the core, run around the loop until you reach the orb switches, deactivate the shielding around the warp core and turn of artificial gravity and grab the newly exposed core
11. Maneuver your way back to the White Hole warp pad and leave the core and return to your ship
12. Fly to the Dark Seed Bramble and enter it with the Distress Signal searching, following the signal through seed until you arrive at the source
13. Turn around and follow the little light blocks until you reach a seed with a bunch of dead Nomai around
14. Shoot your Scout through the seed and watch it land on the Vessel now fly down to the red light
15. Stop just outside the red light seed and get out of your ship, making sure your air and fuel are full
16. Line up so you're not looking directly at any of the white lights and SLOWLY
move forward to enter the seed.
17. Once you enter you should just be floating perfectly passed the Anglerfish, if you NEED to make adjustments make them very sparingly. Your goal is to float past them and when the scout reads ~1.5km you can move a little faster
18. Head to the scout location being careful of the one other potential anglerfish
19. Once you reach the seed, you can fly fast into it and head straight for the Vessel on the otherside
20. Enter the Vessel and head to the left in the hallway and enter the entryway on the left to find where you need to place the warp core
21. Place the warp core, move the orb switch to the code input device (so move it to the right) and then enter the code
22. Once the code is entered and the code entry machine descends downward, grab the orb switch and pull it upwards and enjoy your achievement!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment!