The Collector achievement in Slay The Spire

The Collector

Defeated the Collector.

The Collector0
1 guideOffline Game ModeSingle Player

How to unlock the The Collector achievement

  • ShadowRaven9ShadowRaven9291,472
    29 Mar 2021 29 Mar 2021 29 Mar 2021
    0 0 0
    One of three possible Act 2 Bosses. Spawns up to two minions at a time and has 282 HP.

    I'm not one for strat, as I just fumble through the game.

    The pattern the boss takes is as follows:
    "Always starts with 'Spawn' and always uses the 'Mega Debuff' on turn 4. Can only have a maximum of 2 'Torch Heads' throughout the battle.

    If one or more of the 'Torch Heads' are dead, has a 25% chance of using 'Spawn', 45% chance of using 'Fireball' and 30% chance of using 'Buff'.

    If both 'Torch Heads' are alive, has a 70% chance of using 'Fireball' and a 30% chance of using 'Buff'.

    Cannot use 'Buff' twice in a row and cannot use 'Fireball' three times in a row"

    Taken from https://slay-the-spire.fandom.com/wiki/The_Collector
  • Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?
    Add a guide to share them with the community.

    Sign in and add a guide
Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the Slay The Spire Forum

Related Achievements and Trophies