Hey everyone, welcome to my guide to becoming a "Garbage Man."
It's quite simple and requires a keen eye even with a guide.
There are 15 total pieces of the trash across the prologue, chapters 1-12.
The settings for a few will stay the same but the time will be different.
You can pick these up throughout multiple playthroughs. They will reappear on consequent plays, as do all collectibles, so keep track of what you picked up. Here's what you will need:
1. Empty plastic bottle - Bullet will bring this to you. If he doesn't, it is on the right hand side of the police cars on the ground near some logs.
Chapter 1(Must do all these before finding Peter's cap)
2. Empty Cigarette pack - after going through a short Bullet tutorial, keep along the trail on the right hand side. Every fork, take the right. Off the trail will be a downed tree, You can ask Bullet to seek if you can't see it.
3. Empty coffee cup - continue following path going around, past a small pond and uphill a bit on the ground.
4. Old sock- turn around from picking up coffee cup and stay to the left outer part of the map. You will see a dead campsite. Examine the extinguished fire pit then ask Bullet to seek, he will bring you a sock.
Chapter 3( Campsite)
5. Ice cream wrapper( do this before showing Bullet the toy police car) - facing the tent, turn around and go back down the trail. First big tree on your right has a small clearing. Ask Bullet to seek he will bring you this.
6. Aluminum can - While Bullet is leading you after smelling the toy police car, before the first victim photo held by a totem when he gets scared , there's an alternate route to the right. You will see a tire on the ground. It is right next to it.
7. Candy bar wrapper - Bullet will bring this to you when you get to Sheriff Lannings car.
8. Spray can - After fuse puzzle, at the river. Before crossing the river on your right side are some logs. Will be on the ground in front of the logs.
9. Empty Cigarette pack - on your way to Sheriff's Lanning, hard to miss on the ground right side.
At this point, there won't be another piece until you return to the campsite again.
10. Empty Rx bottle - facing the tent. Walk to the right of it, there's a small uphill trail with a Garbage pile. There is a victim photo and right in the same area is the empty bottle.
11. Sardine can - after seeing the field of "tumbleweeds" make you way to the left under two sets of trees. After going under the first set of trees look to your left on the rocks.
12. Tin can - at Camp A shack, facing it, to your right on the ground 1ext to other gas/oil cans.
13. Wine bottle - after crossing the bridge with the minecart, stop the cart. On your left is a victim photo on a tree stump, a little further up on the ground near a tree is an empty wine bottle.
14. Empty glass bottle - after jumping down the right side and walking to the Sawmill, count 15 paces after the first large puddle. On your right side ground near a few branches is an empty glass bottle.
15. Bloodied Bandages - when you get back to the campsite for a 4th time, it is in the same area you found the Rx bottle earlier on the ground.
Some of these can be very hard to see and the pickup icons don't help much. If you are having trouble finding these let me know.