- These are 2 different MISSABLE "Story Options" which you CAN acquire in the same play-through making the right decisions and using Saves.MONARCH ABIDES is easy to acquire where PEACE IN OUR TIME takes quite a few certain decisions needing to be made that are easily missable!!
Follow this guide to make sure you get both w/o having to do multiple play-throughs!
*This WILL include some spoilers although I leave out most of the details, but if you don't at least read this ahead of time you are bound to miss the Peace In Our Time Achievement / Trophy
- These one's are later in the story after you get to Monarch opposed from the other 2 which happen early in the Story
*For PEACE IN OUR TIME you must complete these [optional] quests during the "Radio Free Monarch" Main Quest to get Zora involved and to be able to use a peaceful [option] during the quest "Canid's Cradle":
During "The Commuter" [Iconoclasts - Graham/Zora] :
- "Get Extra Supplies from Carlotta"
(for Zora instead of High-Capacity Cartridges for Graham)
During "Pay for the Printer" [Iconoclasts - Graham/Zora] :
- "Retrieve Zora's Team (Van Noys)"
During "BOLT with His Name" [MSI - Sanjar] :
- "Wipe Any Terminals in the Building"
(located in the 1st floor of the ARMS building, underneath the objective)
After you get the targeting module from the fallen ship you may only have the 2 options for the "Canid's Cradle" quest, giving the module to either of the 2 faction leaders. SAVE HERE!!
} Give targeting Module to Sanjar, Graham, or Zora and win the war for Monarch Abides *THEN RE-LOAD SAVE and continue w/ the peaceful solution
To acquire Peace In Our Time you must talk to Zora @ Amber Heights in the building to the right of the one Graham chills in.
- She will ask you to do a small quest, once finished she will "need some time" before making a decision. (Can probably just fast travel somewhere and come back)
- I completed a side-quest and came back to her hangin' out on the 1st floor. Go up to her to have a convo, be on her side and end up taking out Graham.
***NOW instead of giving the Targeting Module to Zora or Sanjar, CONVINCE Zora to work with Sanjar
, which will unlock the 3rd [option] that is basically to bring peace b/w MSI & Iconoclasts. Continue with Canid's Cradle quest AVOIDING GIVING THE MODULE TO EITHER ONE
Completing the small quest Sanjar gives you sets up a Negotiation b/w Zora & Sanjar. Simply go to the Church, SAVE to be safe, and complete the negotiation to acquire Peace In Our Time
Doing this stops you from having to do a new play-through! :)All of my HD Achievement Guides for The Outer Worlds can be found here! :) (Mobile Friendly)https://www.bradleafsfan9.com/the-outer-worlds