Double Boxing strategy for that extra bit of power
I came in 2nd so many times, just to see a level 8-10 car pass me, while I was scooting along in a level 3.
But like most achievements, this one can be double boxed
Of course, you can also have friends help you with this. The more people help you, the higher your chances of winning this awful achievement. It isn't fool proof, but it will give you that edge. Here is what I did (and this worked on the second try):
1. Join a convoy with your dummy
2. Search for Eliminator at the same time.
There are never any full lobbies, so you will definitely end up in the same game.
3. Spawn in close to each other
. (Sometimes you can't see each other from the beginning of the round. However, trust me, you are in the same Eliminator game. I think it has to do with the game not showing you every single opponent from the start)
4. Hide your main account.
And hope that it will stay safe for a while. Usually, opponents are so scarce early on that no one will find you.
5. Go car drop hunting with your secondary account
. Get something nice, like a level 5-7. Car drops become more frequent as the round progresses. If you can't find a drop immediately, keep searching. They also contain better cars later on in the round.
6. When you've acquired a nice car with your dummy, challenge your main account
and purposefully lose. Voila, you have a level 5 and above car without much hassle.
If you do this with a level 6 car and above you also unlock:
The Underdog achievement in Forza Horizon 4 worth 86 pointsEliminate a car at least 5 levels higher than you in a Head-to-Head race.
7. From this point on it depends again on luck and your driving skill. But mostly luck. >> You will have to survive until the end, guess the correct direction and win against the others. Hopefully they'll hug a few trees on the way and YOU ARE THE ELIMINATOR!
Good luck! You will need it...
Guys guys... I never said this would be easy. If you don't get it the first try, please try again. Lol