• This Achievement requires DLC in order to attempt and unlock.
• This Achievement can only be unlocked with the RX Supercars that are available in DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 4.
• Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi is available in DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3.
• Both the track and cars are available as individual DLC items also.
Yas Marina Circuit is a tricky course with multiple switchback sections. Having good momentum through these sections is the key to a good laptime.
Some basic tips:
• Do this in Time Trial, dry conditions.
• Your car must be from the "RX Supercars 2019" Class.
• Begin your lap by taking the Joker route on the previous lap. This gives you a faster entry into Turn 1.
• Finish your lap by ignoring Turn 1's entry on the next lap. You'll gain half a second by refusing to brake.
• Avoid the orange kerbs at all costs. At best they'll slow you down, at worst you'll roll the car.
• Excessive sliding will slow you down. You should only need the handbrake for the 2 hairpins. With the right setup you won't need to handbrake the chicanes.
• If you know you're not going to hit the target laptime, take the Joker Lap so that you can set yourself up for another run.
• Achievement unlocks as soon as you cross the finish line, you don't need to end the Event.
I've also created a short video guide with footage of my run, the Tuning Setup I used and some additional tips: