- KILLING FLOOR 2 Achievements
- End of the Line achievement
End of the Line achievement in KILLING FLOOR 2
This achievement may unlock after the requirements have been met or not at all.
The Matriarch is a new boss that was added with the Yuletide Horror update. It is a big mech with EDARs protecting it.
Since the boss pool is now 5, there is a 20% chance to get this boss and beat it for the achievement.
By far, the best time efficient way of farming bosses is by playing Endless mode on Normal.
A boss will spawn every 5 waves (on wave 5, 10, 15...) and the bosses will be much weaker compared to Survival (at least if you play solo).
I recommend using a high levelled perk for this, but a level 10 can also do fine if you use it wisely. The best choices would be Support, Commando or Gunslinger, although you should use whatever you feel comfortable with.
You can also play on any map you like, but Nuked and Outpost are some of the easiest maps, so I really recommend those.
If the boss doesn't spawn on wave 15, restart. The waves are shorter and easier earlier on, saving you time this way.
13 Dec 2019 13 Dec 2019 14 Dec 2019
The Yuletide Horror horror title update/dlc includes a new level, Sanitorium, and a new boss - the Matriarch.
I'd like to confirm a few things:
- The matriarch should in theory spawn 1/5 times, since there are 5 possible bosses, but this is nowhere near the case. Personally it took ~30 boss attempts to get her to spawn
- You don't need the killing blow (if playing multiplayer)
- You don't need to even be alive - if you die, but your team kills her whilst you're in the game, you still get the achievement (she can be pretty tough)
- You don't have to play Sanitorium for this achievement. The Matriarch can spawn in Endless or Survival, on any Map and game length - for example, I got this on a short 4 round survival on Nightmare (whilst dead!).
I can't confirm whether you'll get it if you join a game during the boss battle - the one time I've joined a game and they were already fighting her, the team died.
Related Achievements and Trophies