None of the achievements in this game are really too bad, they just require a bit of practice and dedication. This achievement is no different. You simply need to beat level 98 without getting hit. If you've made it far enough to unlock level 98, I know you can do it. For this achievement, I have five big tips:
1. Use a PC if you can, because mouse controls are far superior in this game than the controls of the left stick. If you don't have a PC, it is obviously doable on Xbox, but it will be harder.
2. Avoid the center of the circle. Because of how geometry works and the way the orange enemies target you, if you're in the center of the circle, you're not going to have a good time. Staying on the outsides of the circle will minimize the amount of orangey-pentagonal-bullshit you have to deal with.
I pretty much went clockwise around the circle the entire time on all of my attempts.
3. Use the pause button. If you're really struggling, you can pause the game (
or ESC) to view the board and plan a route without having to worry about surviving at the same time.
4. Know how to use bombs. Don't just go for a bomb because one spawned, and don't just collect a bomb because you're right next to it. As a general principle, it's usually good to collect bombs if you happen to pass by one, and you should never really try to go
specifically for a bomb that's way out of your way. Try to time your activations so that they get rid of the pink-starred enemies (the second
most annoying enemy in the game, but the most annoying enemy in this level).
5. Practice, and if you're not getting anywhere, come back another day. Part of getting this achievement is getting lucky spawns, but there's a lot of skill involved too. If you find yourself getting tilted, you'd probably be better going for an easier achievement or playing a less rage-inducing game... lol
BONUS TIP (from Shutdown
A little trick to get this done easier is to wait till the timer reaches 5-6 seconds, then restart the level. This will make the first token spawn almost instantly after restarting. (Works on all other token levels, too—just restart right before the first token spawns)
Here's a clip of my successful run, if it might be helpful: