1. A little Braver - retrieve Howl's fang for a Moki near the game's start.
2. Hand to Hand - this is the trade sequence quest that starts at the Moki right before you enter Wellspring Glade the first time.
3. Rebuilding the Glade - Grom's tasks that require Gorlek Ore, 40 in total to complete all his tasks (with its own separate achievement)
4. Lost Compass - This is in Wellspring via Tokk and you can grab the compass before talking to him to do the quest as it auto-completes after giving him the compass.
5. Into the Darkness - Once you have Grom remove the thorny vines in town, you can drop down to the area below to the left of him and talk to a Moki there to start this. He will ask you to have Grom clear the opening to the cave. Once you do that, you can enter the cave and retreive his Acorn, but it requires the Flash ability from Mouldwood Depths to do this.
6. Silent Map - Lupo will have you map silent woods for him. Once you explore that area return to him to complete it.
7. Tree Keeper - in silent woods to the left of the lower spirit well in the area, rewards the Last Tree seed which the guy in town will plant for a 25% damage bonus tree.
8. Family Reunion - once you build the first set of dwellings with Grom, the Moki to the right of the shard vendor will ask you to check on his family in Silent Wood. The house is to the left of the guy that starts the tree keeper quest (Kii).
9. Into the Burrows - Tokk will be at the entrance to Midnight Burrows. Open the burrows with the hanging light puzzle and retrieve a tablet inside to return to him and complete it.
10. Kwolok's Wisdom - a Moki at the entrance to Luma Pools will have you check on Kwolok. After you fight him in Act 2, return to that Moki and he will give you an amulet to place on the shrine by where you first meet Kwolok in Act 1.
11. A diamond in the rough - Tokk will task you with finding a rare gem in Windswept Wastes. It's by a shovel in the sand near the first part of the area. You must use the burrow ability on the shovel to retrieve it. Take it to the shard vendor in town to complete the quest and get the Secrets shard.
12. Replanting the Glades - Once you have the 5 mysterious seeds and the Tree Seed, the seed guy in town will plant all six to pretty up the town and add traversal options to the area, as well as completing this.