Hi fellow puzzlers,
"Jigsaw Jam" is a mode available from the main menu, between Classis and daily challenges.
For getting this achievement, you will need to get 3 stars on each level of the first and second pack from Jigsaw Jam. Content:
- First pack consits of 6 levels, each containing between 3-6 puzzles (28 puzzles total).
- In the second pack you will find 8 levels consisting of each 4-6 puzzles (42 puzzles total).
How do you earn stars?
1) Best way is to solve the puzzles without missplacing a piece. Getting a chain of 5 and 10 pieces without a mistake will grant you 500/2000 points. I highly suggest to focus on placing the piece correctly instead of looking for the time. Making succesful chains of 5/10 pieces is the best way to earn stars.
2) Second option to get points is having time left at the end of the last puzzle. I didn't count exactly how much it grants you, but as said before: rather focus on not making a mistake. I made a test run: having 10.430 points before putting down the last piece and 5:36 on the clock, i finished with 15.462. So 5:36 minutes gave me 5.032 points. Remember: succesfully chaining 10 pieces gives you 2000 points!
*) At the end it is the balance of placing quickly and correctly the puzzles. Therefore: knowledge of the puzzle is key!
Hints and tipps:
1) You gonna need a few trials of some specific levels, as knowing the actual picture of the puzzle you are solving is a key element for not making a mistake. Once you solved the puzzle, feel free to take a screenshot. You can pause the game, check the screenshot and have a look at the piece you gotta put down.
2) Watching the extra video at the beginning will grant you more time, therefore more points at the end! Totally worth it, especially on higher levels.
3) After each puzzle (in a level), you will be granted 1000 points. That number doesn't change if you go super quick /slow, with or without mistakes.
Hope this helps! Greetings and enjoy those puzzles.