This achievement is obtainable in Chapter 5 "Fair Play." In Chapter 5, you can also earn: NOT CLASSY is missable!
To earn Supercharged, you have to win
the race after you
The race is extremely difficult
. The race cars don't handle well, are difficult to break and it's very easy to get spun out from other drivers or from hitting a wall. There is no definitive guide to getting this achievement, but here are some tips:
1. I believe the race scales with difficulty. I was trying to complete the race on Classic difficulty so that I could obtain the Made Man achievement. I, no joke, spent 3.5 hours trying the race and the best I could finish was 4th. I dropped the difficulty down to Medium difficulty and won the race on my first attempt. I didn't do anything differently in my racing style or tactics, so my only assumption is that the race difficulty does scale.
2. There are three different ways you can brake while driving:
is the normal brake,
is the handbrake and
will enable the Speed Limiter which automatically slows you down. Multiple other sources claim that using the speed limiter is the best way to have a controlled slow down, but I still found it to be very difficult. The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to try to avoid braking at all and instead focus on trying to let off the gas pedal while going around corners instead of using any of the three braking methods, except when you have to which brings us to...
3. The three most difficult parts of the race are: (a) turn 1 - the hairpin, (b) turn 5 - a sharp left turn after climbing uphill, and (c) the S curve following turn 5. For turn 1 and turn 5, I recommend doing a long break using
before actually reaching the turns and going through them very slowly. The AI will also slow way down for both of these, so you don't have too much to worry about losing your place. For the S, if you hit the grass ramp on the right side of the curve you will go airborne and most likely crash. You need to ensure you cut right through the middle of the S - you can let your left wheels and then right wheels off road just a little bit, but not too much.
4. There are 3 crashes that the AI racers will suffer during the race: (a) in Lap 1, on turn 4, one car will crash into the wall, (b) in Lap 2, one car will hit the grass ramp in the S curve and go airborne and crash and (c) in Lap 3, depending on your position
there may be a crash on turn 8 (the final large turn before the finish line). You can use these to your advantage, but also make sure if you are not in 1st place going into turn 8 on the 3rd lap that you go very high on the turn to avoid the crash.
5. Just try to tackle the race like you would any other race in any other game. Go into most turns wide and try to cut sharp against the actual curve. Use your car to block other cars from passing you. And don't get frustrated - I definitely did and it was getting to me.
6. If you have to restart the race, you can hit
and skip the cutscene to save yourself some time on each run.
Here is a good article from Gamerant, which also includes a great video guide from YouTuber Astewir: https://gamerant.com/mafia-definitive-edition-race-mission-b...