Credits to ShameOnAMonkk for Inspiring solution.
I've just created a world for this achievement and you can find a link below.
All you need to do is...
Download the file from the link below.
To Import the World
1. From Main Menu --> Tools --> Scenario Editor. Once it's opened, click "File" (on the Top Left corner) then select "Load Scenario". (Click "NO" for saving the currently opened world because it's just a blank world, so click "no")
2. Now, Click "Open Saved Games" to open the folder that contains save files. Then Copy the downloaded file from the downloads folder to this(Folder that opened through AOE3) location.
3. Then close the File Explorer and back out from the Load Scenario to refresh that page. Open "Load Scenario" again and you can see the downloaded file appears on the list.
4. Now, you can open through "Scenario Editor" or from Main Menu --> Load --> Use Filter setting --> Custom Scenario --> "Save File" --> Open.
5. If you opened through the scenario editor, click scenario on the top bar, then select playtest scenario, make sure it selected as Player 1.
6. I've Placed 5 Cannons, but you can do it with one cannon too. Just select the cannon and attack the coyotes, which are trapped inside the small island. you can move around to take good aim.
The achievement will pop once you get 10 kills using a cannon roll. This could pop with a single playthrough and no need for multiple restarts.
Save File: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FXZmB5Kk9Ogy2gLxqF8p...
You Can also find 2 other achievements save files inside the link.
Following Achievements are
If you have any issues with the file or any other questions, please comment below.