Mission: Finding Bagley
To get this mission you must first finish the main story missions and have the credits roll. This mission will be started once you are put back in control after the credits are over.
Little side note. To enter camera mode hold down on the D-pad and press X
1. National Gallery. Use the Trafalgar Square fast travel (located in the centre of the City of Westminster borough) and walk north. Ahead, you should see the National Gallery.
2. Millennium Wheel. Use the Waterloo fast travel (located at the northern end of the Lambeth borough) turn left then go west. You should be able to see the Wheel in front of you. Head toward it and take a photo once you are in front.
3. World of Tomorrow. Use the Old Street fast travel (located at the southern end of the Islington & Hackney borough) and mark the nearby ‘darts’ location on your map. Once you have arrived follow that marker and the location should be right next to you.
4. Brixton Recreation Centre. Use the Brixton fast travel (located in the south east of the Lambeth borough) and mark the nearby ‘darts’ location on your map. Exit the tube station and drive to the mark. Across the road you should see a building with a white outline of a man running on the outside of it, this is the Recreation Centre.
5. Crosier and Cherry Tree. Use the Viaduct fast travel (located in the south east end of the Camden borough). You need leave the underground then turn right and right again into a small alleyway. The pub will be straight ahead. Enter it through the door on the other side and take a photo of the bar.
6. Duck Island Cottage. Use the Westminster fast travel (located east near the River Thames in the City of Westminster borough) and mark the ‘Kick-up’ location in the park north of the safe house. Travel to the activity and you should be right next to the cottage.
7. Wellington Arch. Use the Green Park fast travel (located along the western border of the City of Westminster borough) and mark the ‘Kick-up’ location southwest of the underground station. Drive along the road toward the mark and you will be right underneath the arch.
8. Guy’s Hospital. Use the London Bridge fast travel (located near the centre of the Southwark borough). Head straight out of the tube station and go down the stairs on the right. Turn left and you should see a tall building. This is the hospital. Head toward it and take a right just before, this is where you need to take the photo.
The final image only appears after you complete the first 8 photos. Depending on the order you completed the first 8 depends on the name of this corrupted file. For example if the last photo you took was number 6 then it would be labelled “BAGLEY 6.5”.
9. Walkie Talkie Club. Use the Bank fast travel (located near the centre of the City of London borough). Exit the subway and follow the road taking a right at the intersection. Head inside the tall building and enter the elevator behind the reception desk. Once you exit the elevator go straight, onto the balcony, and take the final photo.
The last part of the mission is simple just go to the waypoint marked on your map and enter the building. Once you leave the achievement should unlock.