There is a total of 16 flytings
Flytings are counted as mysteries and must be completed to make progress toward the “Completionist All the Way!” achievement.
you must complete in order to unlock this achievement. The locations of all the flytings can be seen below and are represented by the red dot. The solutions to each flyting can be seen below following the locations.Locations:Norway (2 total):
* Alvis is a member of your settlement and will move to your settlement in Ravensthorpe, England once you leave Norway at the beginning of the game.
- Alvis can be found in Ravensthorpe standing inside the longhouse or at his house and should have a dialogue prompt over his head.
- His house is north of the longhouse between the “Stable and Aviary” and “Museum”.
- This is a link to a picture of Alvis for locating purposes:
* It is recommended that you defeat Alvis in Fornburg, Norway at the beginning of the game to avoid any possible bugs.
* Alvis is not counted as a mystery and will not be shown with a mystery icon on your map.
* Asgard is accessed by way of Valka in your settlement.
* The first quest in Asgard titled “View Above All” must be completed for you to have access to this flyting.
* Jotunheim is available after completing the Asgard storyline and accessed by way of Valka in your settlement.
* This flyting can be accessed as soon as you enter Jotunheim.