This cutscene only unlocks if you totally screw up everything and go undrafted twice. After the cutscene you're presented with a "Game Over" and you're allowed to restart your career with the same character.**
Start a new career when attempting this and DO NOT spend any VC on this character. You might be hit with a glitch that does not allow you to continue your career after restarting with the same character. This happened to me after I spent 20K VC on upgrades hoping to get the rest of the achievements afterwards.
1. Play through High School normally. I played in all of the games and won, but you can also choose to sit out before the showcase game, it shouldn't matter.
2. When given the opportunity to choose between college and the G-League, choose G-League.
3. Fail everything. Get an F teammate grade in every game in the G-League by turning over the ball (backcourt violations are the fastest) and fouling out every game (intentional foul using the the select/view button) . You'll have to play through all of the games in the G-League twice. As far as I can tell, if you're performing this poorly, whether you win or lose the game makes no difference. My team won a ton of the games and it made no difference to my career arc because I intentionally played like garbage.
4. When it comes time for the NBA Combine, fail at that as well. Don't do the minigames, or do them so slowly you can't get a good score. When it comes to the 5 on 5 game at the end, just fail miserably.
5. Be arrogant during the pre-draft interviews
6. The night before the draft, play against Zion in the 2v2 and lose (just run to half court and leave him unguarded)
7. You should go undrafted and go back to the G-League for your last shot at making an NBA roster.
8. Repeat step 3. Go through the second 10-game G-League season and fail at everything. Make sure you get an F grade and don't bother doing anything except for turnovers and intentional fouls.
9. If everything went according to plan, you should have failed your last shot at making the NBA and you'll be shipped back home to Newark, NJ, where you'll meet our special friend on the bus ride home, along with a "Game Over" screen.