This guide is solely for Chapter 5-3 on professional. By the time I completed the round I died over 60 times. This video is the only way I've been able to pass Jill and Wesker. It was upped by speedfactor and I take no credit for the creation or any gameplay.
Taken from the video:
"Many people complain how difficult this fight is even with Infinite Ammo. Many people complain the AI get them killed repeatedly.
This is actually really easy if you come in with the right gear. This video shows what I did below with No Infinite Ammo and minimal gear.
All you need:
1. Rocket Launcher
2. Any gun.
3. Grenade Launcher with 12 Flash Rounds. 24 to be on the safe side.
Heals are optional, I got a free FAS from the locker in the section before it so I allowed myself to bring it in this video.
1. I go upstairs to buy some time while Wesker does his 7 minute speech. I grab the treasure since Im already there.
2. I get myself kicked through the door.
3. Hope the AI follows you through the door. It has about an 85-90% follow rate imo. A few times, she gets stuck which sucks on Professional.
Optional: Collect a free L.Hawk and 3 treasures before doing these next steps.
4. Go around a corner and wait until Wesker walks around the corner (or has his back turned to you)
5. Fire Rocket at Wesker. Wesker catchs said Rocket.
6. Shoot Rocket. Part 1 over. (I knifed him for fun)
1. Go downstairs.
Optional: Pick up the Heart of Africa. Might as well.
2. Jill pulls out her SMGs. If you ignored the HoA, you have ample of time to shoot her with the Flash Round. If you pick up the HoA, you need to be a bit quick on the shot or take damage like I did (but hey, I bring heals so its all good to me)
3. It may take a Flash round or two to set it up but the idea is for the AI to Restrain Jill.
4. Pull at the device.
5. Jill knocks you and the AI off. The moment Jill turns after the punch, fire a Flash Round.
6. You're blinded and so is Jill but the AI will restrain her.
7. Repeat step 4-6 until said device is off.
(possible) Frequently Asked Question (for 5-3):
1. Why wont (the AI) follow me or what do I do if (the AI) runs off to fight Jill?
Press B every so often so she comes back to you. Pretend you're rescuing survivors in Dead Rising.
2. Why wont (the AI) heal me when I take damage?
(the AI) naturally likes to heal you when you reach a critical point in health. If for whatever reason it doesnt come to you right away, press B.
Note: The person restraining Jill has to deal with a Quick Time Event button press every time that person restrains until the device is off. On professional, if the player holding her misses the QTE, there is not enough time for the person to stand up and the other person to heal them before dying. The AI always hits the QTE.
3. The Rocket Launcher is 10k gold! This strategy sucks! It makes it pointless to even get the Heart of Africa! Why bother?
There is a Rocket Launcher that can be gotten for free for almost no effort on a sunken boat on Chapter 3-1. Due to a flaw (or conveniance) in the Chapter system of this game, you can replay a level as many times as you want to stock up on ammo/collect treasure etc. (in this point, free Rocket Launchers)."