There is no fast way to do this. But there is an easy way!
Set up a map playing against a friend. I recommend that both players play as Echelon.
- Start by capturing nodes to keep getting a steady income.
- Designate an area in the middle of the map where the fighting shall take place.
- One player starts building Stalkers. Build as many as you can and group them into Squads.
- The second player builds as many Hunters as he can and groups them too.
- The Stalkers should arrive at the designated meddling ground first.
- The Second player sends in the flying units while rebuilding units as they get destroyed.
- The first player uses the SAM ability* of the Stalkers in one squad then as it runs out and recharges he activates it in another group.
- Rebuild Stalkers as needed.
Using this strategy you can take town the flying units quite easily while having minimal losses in Stalkers.
I recommend going for this achievement while the other player tries to get Scrap Metal. He will get some Stalker Kills while you are finishing off his Hunters. Once the Stalker player is done, just sit there and rebuild Stalkers while the other player finishes them off.
*Using the SAM ability is done by activating it from the playbook. To do so, select your Stalker or Stalker squad. Press and hold
. Now you see a ring with weapon options. Highlight the one entitled SAM and activate it! You can also check the remaining cooldown this way!Review 25 September 2014: Added button icons.