Zombie Wranglers achievements
337
(200)

Zombie Wranglers

2.4 from 380 votes

There are a maximum of 12 Zombie Wranglers achievements worth 337 (200)

2,591 tracked gamers have this game, 613 have completed it (23.66%)

Achievement Details

You're Not Brain Dead in Zombie Wranglers

You're Not Brain Dead4 (4)

Wrangle a Zombie.

  • Unlocked by 2,573 tracked gamers (99% - TA Ratio = 1.00) 2,591  

Achievement Guide for You're Not Brain Dead

AuthorSolution
joe jirachi fan
116,112 (69,307)
joe jirachi fan
Achievement won on 23 Apr 10
TA Score for this game: 337
Posted on 27 January 11 at 01:18
This solution has 4 positive votes and 2 negative votes. Please log in to vote.
Now THIS is a challenging achievement!
First up, learn the controls of the game (i.e. learn which button is to use the Wrangle Pack, I don't remember, I deleted this game when I beat it...)

Start up a level, any level, multiplayer or single player, the choice is yours!

Find a single zombie (in a zombie game, this might be quite challenging).

Press, and hold, the button that allows you to use the wrangles pack (you might want to face towards the single zombie).
If you hold the button for long enough, the zombie will disappear, and you shall get a very difficult achievement that will make your Gamerscore end in a 9 for many years to come! (I mean, only 99% of people have it, what on earth did the other 1% do???)
There are 3 comments relating to this Solution | Please log in to comment on this solution.
Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the Zombie Wranglers Forum