Here are some tips for the 100,000 XP grind and 5,000 kills. You only need one buddy or a dummy account for this.
Set-up if you're below level 50:
- Map: Quarantine on an unranked custom map. (This is the smallest map)
- Mode: Capture-the-Flag. (Because you don't have many of the special event points unlocked under level 50 and flag running gets you the most points in any given time)
- Equipment: Fleetfood backpack in custom match settings and thermobaric rocket.
- Movement speed 130%.
- Flag spawn time to the lowest value
- Number of points to the highest.
In the beginning of the match use your thermobaric rocket launcher to clear some of the buildings between the two flags. No need to be too thorough. You just need a path.
Set-up if you're level 50 or higher:
At this point it is more efficient to do Anarchy with at least one other account. In Anarchy you get your 5,000 kills out of the way AND get lots of XP, because of all the bonus event XP you get.
- Set kills to 200,
- time to 30min,
- Health to 50%,
- choose any starting backpack (you want this for the Doppelgänger bonus points),
- respawn time to the lowest,
- primary weapon is arc wielder,
- secondary weapon is rail driver.
The bonus points you will receive at around level 50 (some few require level 56) are: Headshot, Unstoppable, Doppelgänger, X-Ray, Sharpshooter (sometimes, depending on distance), Camper, No Problem, Blind Side (rare). You should get around 14XP per kill for 2800XP and 200 kills per ca. 24min. (this will still take you 14h per player to reach 100,000 XP). That's why you want to do the following:
What to do during Anarchy boosting:
- Have the secondary account rubberband RT. (You need to select arc wielder as your primary weapon so that the secondary account spawns with it. This is the only weapon that fires automatically after respawn while RT is continuously pressed.)
- This will remove spawn protection from the secondary account.
- Your secondary weapon should be the rail driver, with which you can headshot him through objects.
- After a match ends the secondary account will automatically enter the next match with you again.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I forgot anything. Thanks