The 10 Island Freeburn Challenges can be completed with any combination of player numbers, from 2 to 8. The 10 challenges are very simple and cover most areas of the DLC and will also net you another achievement on the way by completing challenge 6.
The 10 Island challenges are:
1) Jumpin' Donuts
- Jump through Deese's Donut.
2) Drain Jump
- Part 1 : Meet in the Storm Drain. Part 2 : Spend 10.00 seconds in the air, anywhere!
3) Steam Rollers
- Everybody land two Barrel Rolls on the Beach.
4) Crane in the Neck
- Part 1 : Meet on the roof of the Holness Hotel. Part 2 : Jump off the left-hand crane's Mega Jump.
5) Lighthouse Rock
- Part 1 : Meet at the University Dome. Part 2 : Jump through the Lighthouse.
6) Hang Time!
- Part 1 : Meet at the bottom of the Crash TV Ski Jump. Part 2 : For all drivers, jump together off the Crash TV Ski Jump. (Crash TV Air Time in Burnout Paradise
- Jump through the double circle at the Shires construction site.
8) Walk the Plank
- Part 1 : For all drivers, park on the tip of the walkways above the Shires construction site. Part 2 : Land the Mega Jump.
9) I Spiral
- Everyone get 1,500 yards of drift and 3 near misses in the Inspiral Car Park.
- Jump above the Paradise Keys Bridge structure.
If you need to find boosting partners you can create a gaming session here