This is similar to Mr. February in other NCAA game editions. What worked for me:
1. Pick a strong team (Florida, Oklahoma, etc.) and sim the season (win every game including a bowl or BCS Championship game, if you think you might lose, play it and win).
2. Sim to off-season and up to the recruiting level (save your data here, if you need to restart later, this is a good spot).
3. You will have 35 prospects. Remove anyone less than 4-star. Search the map and pick up any 5-star prospects available, then complete your list with any 4-star players that have not committed to a college.
4. Make telephone calls, promises, and schedule visits (after week 2), etc.
5. Then sim week 1 (you can check your status after simming by looking at the "Top Classes" rankings).
6. Repeat #4 and #5 for each week.
7. After week 5, go to "Top Classes" and check your ranking. If your college is #1, just sim the remainder of the off-season. If you have a lower ranking, restart (quit and go back to #3).
8. The achievement will unlock at the end of the off-season activities.
It took me two attempts (finished with 8-5star prospects) to unlock the achievement. I failed my (did not make telephone calls, promises, or schedule visits, etc.) first attempt (they do make a difference).